DCNRHS monthly programs are held on the third Friday of the month at 8:00 PM. The locations alternate between the George Washington Masonic National Memorial in Alexandria, VA and the B&O Railroad Station in Silver Spring, MD. Two exceptions are the April (banquet month) and September (Picnic month) when the locations are announced in advance of the event. The location is always announced on our web site. The programs are free and open to the public. The banquet is also open to the public. The programs are a usually railroad based and include items such as railroad history, railroad operations, preservation, photography, travel, etc.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS AND INQUIRIES
- Dues expire annually on 31 December. Memberships not renewed by 31 March will be deleted. Those not renewing by December 31st will not receive the newsletter.
- Checks should be made payable to "Washington, D.C. Chapter NRHS".
- Membership renewals should be sent directly to our Membership Director. We in turn will handle your renewal with the National Organization if you are a member of the NRHS through our Chapter.
- We process renewals on-line via our membership portal.
- Membership inquiries, including changes of address, telephone, e-mail, etc, should be handled via our membership portal or sent to our membership director:
Washington, D.C. Chapter NRHS
c/o Russ Rudolph, Membership Director
1521 Elcadore Circle Unit 31
Anchorage, AK 99507-4510