Dover Harbor Chefs' Table
Halloween, Saturday, October 31, 2015
Join us on Saturday, October 31, 2015, when Dover Harbor hosts a Halloween edition of Chefs’ Table. Our chefs have put together a frightfully good menu to be served in style by our ghoulish but attentive stewards. Eight courses, a sampling of small servings of new and favorite recipes, using local fresh seasonal foodstuffs, artisanal specialties and chef’s whim. A new selection of wines and spirits will accompany the menu.
We’ll start with an amuse bouche…a single bite-sized hors d’oeuvre accompanied by a designer cocktail. A surprising soup will be followed by the appetizer course. Next up, fresh seafood accompanied by a refreshing white wine. Following the salad, the meat course will be paired with a red wine. A cheese course will be next with a sampling of artisanal cheeses and one of our newest spirit finds. Coffee signals the end of the meal but for the “coupe finale,” a trick-or-treat ending to this delicious evening.
Two extended seatings are being offered to allow you to enjoy this multi-course meal to the fullest. Choose between a late afternoon Saturday dinner at 5:00PM or an evening meal at 8:00PM. Please make your reservations early---this special event sells out quickly!
RESERVE/BUY ONLINE NOW
A handling fee will be charged in addition to the fare for online orders.
Seatings: 5 PM or 8 PM
DCNRHS Members: $109
1. Reservations are by advance purchase only.
2. No refund or credit of purchased tickets after October 1, 2015, other than by operator's cancellation of the trip or reselling of the space. Online reservation handling fees are not refundable.
3. Passengers with special dietary requirements must notify the reservations agent in writing at least three weeks in advance of the event.
4. The Washington D.C. Chapter, NRHS makes every effort to accommodate the physically challenged; however, Dover Harbor as a historic railroad car is not wheelchair accessible. Operator requires those passengers requiring special assistance from others to travel with someone who is able to assist them.
5. The General Conditions for tours, trips, excursions and events as published on the DCNRHS web site (www.dcnrhs.org/travel-with-us) apply. By making a reservation, participants agree to be bound by both the General and these specific Conditions.
For information, call 703-273-8440 or e-mail email@example.com.
DOVER HARBOR CHEFS' TABLE, October 31, 2015
I’m ready to go! My reservation and payment are enclosed:
City, State, Zip: _____________________________________________
Telephone: ____ day ____ evening __________________________________
Mobile phone (day of trip): _____________________________________
(Reservation confirmations are sent by e-mail. Please ensure your spam filter is set to accept e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org; contact us at this address if you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of booking.)
____ Check payable to Washington DC Chapter, NRHS
____ Charge to my Visa/Mastercard:
Card No.: ___________________________________________________
Expiration Date (MM/YYYY): _______ / ___________
CID # (from back of card) _____________
Please reserve the following spaces:
# DCNRHS Member(s) at $109 = $
# Nonmember(s) at $129 = $
TOTAL AMOUNT: $
DESIRED SEATING: ____ 5 PM ____ 8 PM ____ No preference
Passenger Names (Required) / DCNRHS Member No.
WASHINGTON DC CHAPTER NRHS
Get this trip announcement as a PDF flyer.