The National Railway Historical Society, Washington DC Chapter, Incorporated presents
The New National Capital Trolley Museum
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Chapter Members: $10
1. No refund or credit of purchased tickets after October 20, 2010, other than by operator's cancellation of the trip or reselling of the space. Reservations are not transferable and may not be resold without the consent of the operator.
2. This tour includes tours of historic equipment and shop facilities not normally open to the public. Tour participants must be able to walk moderate distances and to negotiate small steps/stairs without assistance. All tour participants must wear closed, hard soled shoes (no sandals, athletic shoes or sneakers please).
3. All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
4. Transportation to the National Capitol Trolley Museum in Wheaton, MD is not included; participants must provide their own transportation to/from the Museum site. Driving directions and parking instructions will be provided.
5. Reservations for this tour are by advance ticket order only.
6. A $35 fee will be assessed for checks returned for insufficient funds.
For information, call 610-429-5858 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE NEW NATIONAL CAPITOL TROLLEY MUSEUM— Saturday, November 20, 2010
I’m ready to go! My reservation and payment are enclosed:
City, State, Zip: _______________________________________
Telephone: ____ day ____ evening ________________________________
Mobile phone (day of trip): ____________________________________
____ Check payable to Washington DC Chapter, NRHS
____ Charge to my Visa/Mastercard:
Card No.: ____________________________________________
Expiration Date: _____________________________________
# ____ Member(s) at $10 = $ ____
# ____ Nonmember(s) at $15 = $ ____
TOTAL AMOUNT: ________
NAMES OF ALL PASSENGERS (required):
How I heard about trip: ____ E-mail ____ Chapter Newsletter
____ Other _____________________________________________________
Mail to: WASHINGTON DC CHAPTER NRHS
c/o Mike Martin, Reservation Agent
503 Mayfield Avenue
West Chester, PA 19380-5211