The National Railway Historical Society, Washington DC Chapter, Incorporated (DCNRHS) presents the
Dover Harbor Chefs' Table
Friday, November 18 SOLD OUT
Saturday, November 19, 2016 SOLD OUT
Join us at 7pm on Friday evening, November 18, 2016, or 7 pm on Saturday evening, November 19, 2016 when Dover Harbor celebrates the 5th anniversary edition of Chefs’ Table. Bring your appetite and a sense of culinary adventure to one of Washington’s grandest settings, Union Station. Our white jacketed stewards have set the table with fresh flowers, crisp linens and authentic Pullman dinnerware and are ready to serve a meal to remember.
As always, we’ll be serving a full menu of new and favorite recipes, using local, seasonal foodstuffs and artisanal specialties. From the delightful amuse bouche to the coupe finale, there are eight new dishes and four new wines to surprise your palate. Dinner’s waiting!
Please make your reservations early---this special event sells out quickly!
1. Reservations are by advance purchase only.
2. No refund or credit of purchased tickets after October 20, 2016 other than by operator's cancellation of the trip or reselling of the space. Online reservation handling fees are not refundable.
3. Passengers with special dietary requirements must notify the reservations agent in writing at least three weeks in advance of the event.
4. The Washington D.C. Chapter, NRHS makes every effort to accommodate the physically challenged; however, Dover Harbor as a historic railroad car is not wheelchair accessible. Operator requires those passengers requiring special assistance from others to travel with someone who is able to assist them.
5. The General Conditions for tours, trips, excursions and events as published on the DCNRHS web site (www.dcnrhs.org) apply. By making a reservation, participants agree to be bound by both the General and these specific Conditions.
RESERVE/BUY ONLINE NOW; HANDLING FEE APPLIES
For information, call 703-273-8440 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m ready to go! My reservation and payment are enclosed:
City, State, Zip: _______________________________________
Telephone: ____ day ____ evening ________________________
Mobile phone (day of trip): ______________________________
(Reservation confirmations are sent by e-mail. Please ensure your spam filter is set to accept e-mails from email@example.com; contact us at this address if you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of booking.)
____ Check payable to Washington DC Chapter, NRHS
____ Charge to my Visa/Mastercard:
Card No.: _____________________________________________
Expiration Date (MM/YYYY): _______ / ___________
CID # (from back of card) _____________
Please reserve the following spaces:
# DCNRHS Member(s) at $129 = $
# Nonmember(s) at $149 = $
TOTAL AMOUNT: $
____ Friday, November 18 ____ Saturday, November 19
____ No preference
Passenger Names (Required) / DCNRHS Member No.
Mail to: WASHINGTON DC CHAPTER NRHS
c/o Mary Ries, Reservations Agent
6054 Hunt Club Road
Elkridge MD 21075-5516
Get this trip announcement as a PDF flyer.